11 January 2012

New year,new beginning

Ok, so we aren't officially expats yet, but I started this in preparation for our big move so I just wanted to get things started. First of all, I have never blogged before and only recently started following the odd interesting blog that caught my eye.
I soon found myself thinking it would be a brilliant way to create a link to much missed family and friends back home during our stay abroad. So thats it really. We have a couple of months left in the UK and have tonnes to do and organise! I took Jake to the vets today for his dog passport, much to my disapointment he didn't need his photograph taken, and he also had his required jabs. Poor boy, although yet again I was the one in hot sweats and had to rush out for fear of passing out in the waiting room. I am the most squeamish person I know, mum said I would grow out of it...still hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment